SEPTIC INSTALLATIONS: MEDINA, LORAIN & WAYNE COUNTIES
At Double Flush Septic Services septic installers take the stress out of new septic system installations and septic system replacements. If you’ve been putting off installing a new septic system and would like to hear more about our financing option, we offer financing through a third party company, Wisetack.
Our Septic Installers Take You Step by Step for Each Septic Installation
Whether you're getting a septic system installation for the first time or you're installing a replacement septic system will determine the steps involved for a septic installation. This is a general overview of typical steps to a new septic system installation or a replacement septic system:
- Required by State of Ohio, a homeowner must contact a licensed soil engineer to evaluate the site and to draw up a septic system plan. Start your process with Double Flush Septic and we will refer you to the septic designer and/or soil scientist we recommend working with. Then we work directly with the county and the septic designer/soil scientist you choose.
- When the plan is complete, we'll visit your site, go over the quote, describe the process and discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
- Double Flush works with the you to ensure all permitting is handled in accordance with your town and county's regulations. Once we have the "Permit to Install or Alter a Sewage Treatment System," we are all set to proceed with the septic system installation.
- We begin the installation with the signed contract and deposit.
- As we install the system, we will contact the code enforcement officer of your town. They inspect our work and approve the septic installation.
HOW SEPTIC SYSTEMS WORK
(from the EPA)
A typical septic system consists of a septic tank and a drainfield (or soil absorption field).
The septic tank digests organic matter and separates floatable matter (e.g., oils and grease) and solids from the wastewater. In conventional, or soil-based systems, the liquid (known as effluent) is discharged from the septic tank into a series of perforated pipes buried in a leach field, chambers, or other special units designed to slowly release the effluent into the soil. This area is known as the drainfield.
Why Choose Double Flush Septic Services:
- 24/7 Emergency septic tank services
- Years of experience
- Certified service technicians
- Reliable and trustworthy
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Family-owned and operated
Choose Double Flush Septic Services for Your Septic Installation
If you are in Erie, Lorain, Medina, Portage or Wayne Counties, our family-owned septic company is the one to call for all of your Septic Services, including septic tank repairs, septic cleaning, and new septic installations. We schedule our septic services when it's convenient for you, including working on weekends. Our team offers efficient septic tank pumping, so we take up as little of your time as possible. We take our time to ensure your septic tank looks good and is in good shape for the future. Rest assured, when you partner with our local, family-owned septic services company, your Northern Ohio home or business will be well served. Call to get started today!